2. The Booking platform performs the functions of obtaining and maintaining customer information as follows:
a. through information entered freely into the forms.
b. by saving cookies in the different terminals.
c. by collecting the logs of the web server by the host of the booking platform (necessary for the proper functioning of the site).
II. Forms information
1. Cigarette-online.eu collects information voluntarily provided by the client.
2. Cigarette-online.eu can automatically save information about the connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
3. The data of the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the agreement of the customer, unless otherwise indicated below (regarding the current laws).
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, for example to process the registration (account creation) or booking.
III. Cookies information
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files stored in the Customer's terminal and intended to be used on the Booking platform.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the device and a unique number.
3. The operator of the Booking platform, Cigarette-online.eu holds the authorization and sole access to enter cookies on the customer's terminal.
4. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a. create statistics that help to understand how the Booking Platform's customers are using the websites, improving their structure and content
b. maintain the client's session (after logging in), whereby the client does not have to re-enter his login and password on the Booking Platform page;
c. define the Client's profile in order to present him with custom-made media in advertising networks, including the Google Network.
5. As part of the Booking Platform, two basic types of cookies are used: "Session cookies" and "Permanent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files stored on the client's terminal until the disconnection, the closing of the website or the deactivation of the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the Customer's terminal for the period specified in the cookie file settings or until removed by the Customer.
6. Website browser software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the customer's terminal by default. Customers can change these settings if they wish. The web browser allows the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information related to this topic is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the customer's terminal may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Booking Platform.
9. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular the Google Network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the customer uses the Booking Platform. For this purpose, they can record information about the customer's navigation path or the time he has stayed on a given website.
10. The customer can not consent to the agreement of cookies without first accepting their ordination displayed on the website (this may lead to incorrect operation of the website).
11. With regard to information about the Customer's preferences collected by the Google ad network, the Customer may view and modify the information resulting from the cookies by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Connection to the server
1. Information about the behavior of a client can be recorded in the server database. This data is used solely to administer the Booking platform and to provide the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The resources consulted are identified by URLs. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. the time of arrival of the order or request,
b. the duration of the sending of the answer,
c. the name of the client station - identification made by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred while executing the HTTP transaction,
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the Customer (referent link) - in the event that the transition to the pages of the Booking platform has been made by the reference,
f. information about the client's browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the websites - they are anonymous according to the law.
4. The above data is only used for server administration purposes.
V. Access to data
1. The data are made available to third parties only to the extent permitted by law.
2. The seller may be required to provide information collected by the Booking platform to the competent authorities on the basis of legitimate requests to the extent resulting from their request.
3. The Seller may provide the personal data of the Customers to the entity with the rights and obligations of the Customer as part of the Booking platform.
In this case, the customers will be informed of the new administrator of their personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
4. Recipients of the data may be entities that provide IT services to the data administrator.
VI. Security of personal data
1. Booking platform Cigarette-online.eu cares about the personal data security of our customers. Therefore, the connection between the customer and the server is encrypted for each request for personal data entry required. Thanks to that, our customers do not have to worry that their data are intercepted or used by a third party, when it is transmitted to the server.
2. The administrator of the personal data is: FHU ABAKUS ul. Bat.SKAŁA AK 8/62, 31-273 Kraków, NIP: PL6781077146.
3. The personal data has been transmitted consciously and voluntarily and will only be processed for the purposes described in paragraphs II.4, III.4 and IV.4 of this document.
4. Without explicit consent, your personal data will not be shared with other data recipients, except our data services employees in order to keep the system functional.
VII. Change, correction, deletion, processing of personal data.
1. In accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation FHU ABAKUS provides customers with deliberate access to personal data as well as changes, corrections and deletions.
2. Access, change, correction of personal data can be made at any time via the customer account after registration in advance or via a contact with customer service.
3. It is possible to break each of the agreements expressed (marketing, newsletter) to the processing of data, excluding cookies on the customer's account, after registration and connection.
4. For all information concerning the access, the change, the correction and the deletion of your personal data, please contact our customer service - contact form located on the website: Cigarette-online.eu
5. The Booking platform uses the automated processing of personal data, which is designed to tailor the offer to the personal preferences of the customer.
6. The customer has the right to file a complaint with the supervision authority.
7. The description of the withdrawal of the agreement to the processing of cookies is in paragraph VIII of this document.
8. Agreements concerning the processing of personal data have a fixed duration with regard to their applications. If this period is not specified, they remain valid until the agreement is withdrawn. After the cancellation of the agreement, the period of limitation of the requests of the administrator concerning the treatment of the legal provisions is limited to the agreement given.
VIII. Cookie management - how to approve and withdraw the agreement in practice?